National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) for Students
Espaņol (Spanish)
Skip Navigation
HomeAidEnrollmentSubsidized UsageYour Contact InfoExit CounselingAuthorizationGlossaryFAQs Contact Us
NSLDS is a repository of information from many sources. Changes to the data are made by those sources. Collecting the data into one central location such as NSLDS gives you convenience and saves you time. If for any reason you disagree with the information reported to NSLDS, please contact one or more of the sources of your data listed on the detail pages on this site. The Department is also available as a resource at 1-800-4FEDAID if you need additional assistance. Your comments and corrections will help improve the services NSLDS provides.
Warning: Touring Exit Counseling does not fulfill Exit Counseling Requirement.
TEACH Grant Servicer

The Department's TEACH Grant servicer will:

  • Periodically communicate with you regarding your TEACH Grant(s) while you are completing your program of study and after you are no longer enrolled;
  • Track your progress in meeting the requirements of your TEACH Grant service obligation; and
  • Service and collect TEACH Grants that have been converted to a Direct Unsubsidized Loan.

Keeping Your TEACH Grant Servicer Informed of Your Status

  • It is important to keep your TEACH Grant servicer informed of your current address and other information. Notify your TEACH Grant servicer promptly of any change in your name, address, or telephone number.
  • Within 120 days after you complete or otherwise cease to be enrolled in the program for which you received your TEACH Grant, you must notify your TEACH Grant servicer in writing that you:
    • Are employed as a full-time teacher in accordance with the terms and conditions of the TEACH Grant Program; or
    • Are not yet employed as a full-time teacher, but intend to meet the terms and conditions of your service obligation.
  • If you completed the program for which you received your TEACH Grant but are not yet employed in a qualifying teaching position, you must notify your TEACH Grant servicer at least once each year that you still intend to satisfy your service obligation.
  • Once you begin qualifying teaching service, you must provide your TEACH Grant servicer with documentation of your qualifying employment after each year of your four years of required teaching.
  • A form for documenting your qualifying teaching service will be available from your TEACH Grant servicer. This form must be certified by the chief administrative officer of the school or educational service agency where you taught for the year being certified.

TEACH Grant Servicer Address:

U. S. Department of Education
FedLoan Servicing
P.O. Box 69184
Harrisburg, PA 17106-9184

TEACH Grant Servicer Telephone Numbers:

  • Toll free: 1-800-699-2908
  • TDD: 1-800-722-8189
  • Overseas/International: 717-720-1985

TEACH Grant Servicer Website:

Information contained on these pages reflects the most current data in the NSLDS database. The data contained on this site is for general information purposes and should not be used to determine eligibility, loan payoffs, overpayment status, or tax reporting. Please consult the Financial Aid Officer at your school or the specific holder of your debts for further information.

End of Page